Are you looking for a quick, easy, and fresh snack to serve your family or guests? One of my favorite fresh snacks has always been guacamole and chips. Guacamole can be one of the easiest and most refreshing snacks to satisfy you or any guest on a nice spring day! With Cinco De Mayo just around the corner, we decided to share a simple and delicious guacamole recipe. We like this recipe from Delish. Enjoy!
How to Make
- 3 avocados, pitted
- 1 small jalapeño, seeds removed if desired, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
- 1/4 c. small white or red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. (or more) kosher salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix avocados, jalapeño, cilantro, onion, lime juice, and salt, then slowly turn bowl as you run a fork through mixture (this will ensure guacamole stays chunky) until desired consistency is reached; season with salt, if needed.
- Top with more cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips alongside.