MARCH 12th, 2020
COVID-19 COMMUNICATION- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH ALL OF THIS COMMUNICATION CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY
In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to remain vigilant against the potential spread of COVID-19(the coronavirus). That’s why we’re providing you with important recommendations and updating you on the steps we’re taking to ensure you have the safest resident experience possible.
IMPORTANT RECOMMENDATIONS DUE TO COVID-19:
- We encourage you to submit all maintenance requests through Active Building (where available), via email or via phone call instead of coming to the Community Office.
- To encourage a safer payment experience, we are working with our payment processor to temporarily remove all fees associated with online rent payment via ACH made through Active Building (where available). We hope have this change in place before April rent payments are due.
- We discourage you or anyone in your household from visiting our Community Office if you have recently traveled to CDC Level 3 or Level 2 areas.
- We are asking all Residents to follow CDC guidelines and self-quarantine if you are knowingly exposed to COVID-19.
ADDITIONAL STEPS WE ARE TAKING:
- We have enhanced techniques used to clean our Community Offices and amenities.
- We are postponing all Resident Events until further notice.
- For the time being, we are no longer accepting packages at the Community Office on behalf of our Residents.
- If someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19: For the safety and protection of our team members, we ask that you voluntarily inform your Community Office via phone call or email so that we can limit the potential for exposure.
- Please visit the CDC’s COVID-19 website for more information: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- nCoV/index.html
We will continue to keep you updated as this situation evolves in the days to come. Please know that we are prepared to handle any contingencies that may arise in the weeks and months ahead. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Foshee Residential Team